Francesco (Clemente)

Francesco (Clemente)

Schizoid Personality Blog

creative blog of a schizoid personality

Music, movies, books, love, inspirations, designs and more

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Francesco Clemente and Hamid the Great Web Designer

I got a schizoid friend whose favorite painter is Francesco Clemente. He's a web designer, a prominent one in my view. But what the heck did he find in the paintings of this artist? Elegant and exclusive? Give me a break! He's no more than a self-taught amature. Ideas behind his paintings are inspirational, but they are really not my cup of tea.

Just take a look at this mess




How can a person be fond of these awkward drawings and still create amazing web design projects. When we worked at Effusion Creative Solutions together, I even had a chance of watching his creative ideas flow. Now I can only see the result of his work at a distance. 

Have a look at his website templates below. What amazes me is their schizoid stylishness, variety of ideas and attention to detail. Let alone the talent of a great web designer. If you are interested in any of the below templates (or similar ones) just contact the author at alihamid33@yahoo.com to discuss the details of purchasing them.  His name is Hamid.

I call them website templates that make your toes curl...









1 comment: