Francesco (Clemente)

Francesco (Clemente)

Schizoid Personality Blog

creative blog of a schizoid personality

Music, movies, books, love, inspirations, designs and more

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cold Moloko Tastes Like Nothing but Róisín Murphy

Today I've rediscovered Moloko thanks to the discovery of Róisín Murphy, the duo's former part. Moloko is Russian for 'milk'. Can't but associate it all with Karin Drejer, Róisín Murphy sounds much sexier though. "The Time is Now", 'Sing It Back', "Forever More"...  Not bad indeed. But yesterday I heard Royal T by Róisín and the Crookers, and the 'sweet melody' came right on time. So I started doing the exploration...


I can let you have your way - stirred up hours-in... of imagination. So addictive, I'd dance all night to this.


Looks like science is powerless sometimes. Your data my data... (Familiar?) alien feelings, cool video.


Where Is The What If The What Is In Why? - I liked before listening, slightly puzzled me after. I sense the genius, almost a cellar-door effect in terms of 'senseaesthetics'. "What if the answer is never the truth".


Somatic linguistics is something I want to learn more about.

No comments:

Post a Comment